Sunday, May 3, 2020

Cute little bear (chart pattern free)

Hello,
This was my quick spring project. It is a small keychain teddy bear, done with "Kalalanka", a fine cotton yarn normally used for probably curtains and tablecloths, and so on. I decided to have a little fun with a small hook (probably 2mm) and an afternoon without nothing better to do.
I really like the teddy without any embroidery for the face or I don't actually know what kind of face would be good looking for this little fellow. Probably just eyes?
I decided to write down the pattern as a chart, I haven't done that in ages and I rarely use them myself.

I drew the chart by hand and I'm actually satisfied with the result. It is probably not the best out there, so I added some extra info on the chart also. Finishing the chart required my Muji pens and a couple cups of coffee.  I added the numbers of stitches on the row (except ears) and the explanations of symbols I used. Just double click the picture to get it larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment