Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet Kilmeny

Hi,
I read L.M Montgomery's book Kilmeny of the Orchard few weeks ago and I really liked the story. It'a about a mute girl called Kilmeny and how she fell in love. I really enjoy reading romantic stuff.
So I bought few months ago an issue of Simply Knitting with Alan Dart's pattern: Tails of Yore and I knitted the princess and I decided to name her Kilmeny.

Knitted with/neulottu: Kokon
Needles/puikot: 3mm
Pattern/Ohje: Alan Dart's Tails of Yore

Luin pari viikkoa sitten L.M. Montgomeryn kirja Kilmeny of the Orchars ja pidin siitä paljon. Kirja kertoo mykästä tytöstä, jonka nimi oli Kilmeny ja siitä kuinka hän rakastui.
Muutama kuukausi sitten olin ostanut Simply Knitting numeron Alan Dartin hiiriohjeella ja tein sieltä prinsessan ja päätin antaa sille nimeksi Kilmeny.

-
Minttusuklaa-

No comments:

Post a Comment