Saturday, June 23, 2012

Angry Birds/Vihaisia lintuja

Hello again,
My friend showed me Angry Birds from his phone and I was hooked (I mean with yarn...) I've crocheted these over the past week and even my 10year old brother wanted to crocheted his own green (it's a shame I don't have a picture, he already lost it...). And I realised one thing: I really need to improve my embroiding skills, I really suck at it right now. I mean how hard it is to make decent and angry pair of eyes?
I know that I didn't have the right shades of yarns, but my stash needs some using...

Tällaiset ihmeelliset linnut  (+possu) päätyivät tällä kertaa lautaselle. Kaveri näytti Samsungistaan AngryBirds pelin ja nyt sitten olen ollut koukussa viime viikon. Tällaiset syntyivät tuloksena ja pakko sanoa, etten aivan täysin tyytyväinen ole. Mutta menetelköön nyt, lankavarastoa oli pakko käyttää. No ainakin pikkuveljet ovat olleet harvinaisen tyytyväisiä uusin Ängri Böördseihin....

-Minttusuklaa-

No comments:

Post a Comment