Saturday, February 2, 2019

February crafts

Hello,
And blessed new year 2019! Even though it is February already. I've been busy working and doing small little crafts.
I finished my new bunny, done with DPNS, flat knitting and adding sewing. I'm quite happy how he turned out, though I have to make some adjustments to the face. Probably put the eyes lower etc. All in all I'm quite happy, the cardigan though, the sleeves need to be redone...

And then I found some stripey jersey from my stash and it was asking to be a zebra, so I improvised a tilda-style zebra. Probably would have turned out cuter, with some black felt in the feet and hands. But he is still fluffy and adorable, a sewn version of my knitted Zackie Zebra

I'm now working on a couple of giraffes from Tilda and I picked quite thick cotton fabric and there is waaaaayyyy too much sewing by hand. I hope to get them ready before spring...

- Minttusuklaa

No comments:

Post a Comment