Thursday, October 24, 2019

New toys and more projects to do

Hello,

This week has been about knitting and crocheting. It is just so funny, how I end up alternating between different kind of crafts. I do one thing for awhile and then change to another, during summer I was basically just sewing and now I picked up a crochet hook after a long period.
I started designing my new pattern (that doll in the picture) last Saturday. We were driving to see grandma and about half of the way I was just thinking whether to make a large or a small doll, and eneded up making a quite large doll. (Well, at leat what I think). She is still missing a skirt and hair, but she is going to be a cute one for sure. She was also a very good stashbusting project for my DK cotton yarn.
I also finished my koala (that I've been knitting for too long) and I like how it turned out. The basic pattern is the same I've used for many previous toys and now I almost got the head knitted in a way that I'm satisfied with.

I also ended up bying new fabrics... I know I shouldn't, but I really want to learn how to use bias tape properly, so these colourful fabricks are my new project for tomorrow.

- Minttusuklaa

No comments:

Post a Comment